There are many benefits to using a gemstone roller. Using a gemstone roller with night creams and facial oils feels like a spalike treat and it helps the product absorb better. Here is why you should use a gemstone roller
Why You Should Use A Gemstone Roller
- Both Jade and Rose Quartz gemstones are non-porous.
- Unlike brushes or cotton pads, gemstone rollers do not absorb skincare products during treatment. That means less wasted product and more product absorbed into your skin. Gemstone rollers help serums and creams absorb into the skin.
- Gemstone rollers help evenly spread skin care products
- Gemstone rollers clean easily.
- Gemstone rollers are hygienic and better than using your fingers for skin product application.
- Both Jade and Rose Quartz flush toxins via lymphatic drainage.
Tips for Gemstone Roller Use
- Glide, do not press into the skin.
- Glide gently on the skin in an outward direction for lymphatic drainage.
- Place the roller in the refrigerator to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Place it in a cup of warm water to help serums and oils best penetrate.
- Roll in gentle, slow, upward strokes on your neck.
- Soak in warm water before using over treatment masks to help spread it evenly on the skin.
- Use a gemstone roller before retiring to help enable restful sleep.
- Warm you favorite oil such as jojoba, squalene, rosehip, rice bran, or grapeseed oil before application and gently roll the gemstone roller in upward strokes to promote blood flow.
- Only roll in one direction, not back and forth
How to Use a Gemstone Roller
- After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil or luxe cream into the skin.
- Glide the roller gently outwards on the face and down the throat.
- Don’t press vigorously, a gentle smooth motion works best.