Hyaluronic Acid has amazing abilities. Some wonder how to best use Hyaluronic Acid on their skin. This article shows How to Use Hyaluronic Acid.
What is the Best Way to Apply Hyaluronic Acid?
Always apply Hyaluronic Acid to damp skin. The wetter, the better. Apply immediately after washing and before drying. Ideally, apply Hyaluronic Acid while still you are still in the shower to take advantage of the penetrating warm steam.
How to Get the Best Results Using Hyaluronic Acid
I always apply Hyaluronic Acid over wet or at least damp skin. I apply my moisturizer on top or mix it in with the HA. I even steam my face first sometimes for maximum moisture. I apply the Hyaluronic Acid and pat my face with wet palms to help it absorb as much moisture as possible. Then as the last layer, I mist my face with water or a refreshing spray and let that dry before applying makeup or anything else.
The reason for this is the HA pulls moisture from where it can get it, and if it doesn’t get enough, it pulls from the air. And if THAT isn’t enough, your face can actually end up looking dry, because Hyaluronic Acid is thirsty. So give it as much water as it can drink for a maximum plumping effect.
HYALURONIC ACID USE TIPS
- It is important to use a moisturizer over your Hyaluronic Acid, as it draws and keeps as much moisture as possible into the skin.
- I like to apply Hyaluronic Acid over damp skin; sometimes I mix a Hyaluronic cream or serum with some water before applying it to my face and eye area.
- A small amount of serum or cream will cover your face. Apply more if needed, focusing on wrinkles, pores on the cheeks, and wrinkles on the forehead and throat.
- Apply Hyaluronic Acid over a Vitamin C serum or Peptide Serum to maximize your results. It also can magnify the effects
- If you live in an area with higher environmental pollution, consider only using Hyaluronic Acid at night so that it does not pull the pollutants into your skin from the air.
- After applying HA, with wet palms, I gently tap and “press in” the HA with some extra moisture.
HYALURONIC ACID is AMAZING. Hyaluronic Acid also works wonders when applied to wet hair. If Hyaluronic Acid can’t get enough moisture, the surface of the skin can appear DRY, because the Hyaluronic is still “thirsty.” Always use light oil, such as hemi-squalene, or cream to seal in the moisture.
Was How to Use Hyaluronic Acid useful? You may also like Easy 5-Step Daily Men’s Skincare Routine.