Interested in hair oiling? Avocado Oil provides many useful hair benefits. How to Use Avocado Oil for Hair Rejuvenation.
Avocado oil is helpful to the hair, scalp, and skin.
How to use Avocado Oil for Hair Repair
With all the oils recommended for hair, how do you know what will work for your tresses? Avocado Oil works for many hair types because it is so versatile.
Avocado oil penetrates into the hair strand and even the hair cortex.
To use Avocado oil on hair, warm it slightly, then rub it between your palms before smoothing it from root to tip of the hair, using a gentle praying hands downward motion.
Five Fast Facts: Avocado Oil for Hair Oiling
- Avocado Oil is an excellent pre-shampoo conditioner. Use it with other oils or even mixed with hair conditioners to make any conditioner a hair masque.
- Avocado Oil adds shine, thickness, hydration and bounce right down to the very ends.
- Avocado oil makes for great scalp massage to promote blood flow to hair follicles. It also moisturizes dry scalps.
- Avocado Oil is 72% monounsaturated fatty acids so it penetrates into the hair strand.
- Avocado Oil mixes with water better than other oils. It blends well with other hair or skin conditioning agents, whether water or oil based.
Use Avocado oil to rejuvenate hair after hot styling tool use or environmental stressors.
Avocado Oil Scalp Massage
Avocado oil massaged into the scalp prompts blood flow to hair follicles.
Avocado Oil doesn’t sit on the scalp like Coconut. Avocado absorbs into scalp skin, making it an ideal moisturizer for dry, itchy scalps.
Avocado oil decreases dryness and improves hair texture.
Rich in Omegas 3 and 6, Vitamins C, D, and E, Avocado Oil promotes scar healing.
Avocado Oil is one of the highest in fatty acids and can penetrate the hair strand. Because it mixes with water, it can be added to a creamy conditioner to make a hair conditioning mask. This also makes it easier to wash off.
Was How to Use Avocado Oil for Hair Rejuvenation useful? You may also like Amla Oil. Amla also penetrates into the hair and can repair damage caused by hair dye.