Natural remedies enjoy a renewed interest as people wish to avoid excess chemicals, costs, and medications and seek a simpler yet effective lifestyle.
Natural remedies may have been used for centuries. But not every natural remedy is safe or effective.
Some remedies may be natural but have no significant research or science to back them. Some natural remedies are effective, but unregulated or have no precise guidelines or dosages. These can be effective but require proceeding with caution.
Learn what the experts say for many common (and not so common) natural remedies to decide for yourself what natural remedies are safe and effective.
Natural Remedy Topics
- How to Get Amazing Health Benefits from Ginger
- The benefits of Oil Pulling
- Are there safe natural remedies for eczema or psoriasis?
- Can topical probiotics make for better skin?
- Can Rosemary Oil regrow hair?
- Can Castor Oil regrow hair?
- Does medical science support Acupressure?
- Natural remedies for acne
- How to treat sunburn naturally
- How to treat dandruff naturally
- Are there any natural remedies for treating chicken bump skin?
- Are there natural remedies to treat wrinkles?
- How to remove dark hair color without chemicals
- Are there natural remedies to fall asleep?
- What oils can be used for hair oiling and DIY hair care?
- Are there natural remedies or natural ingredients to stop gray hair?