Sunflower Seed Oil is a fantastic natural remedy for skin and hair. It treats a variety of problems and is so easy to use! Sunflower Seed Oil works on acne, eczema, and dry skin. This article explains How to Best Use Sunflower Seed Oil on your Skin.
Here are 9 ways to use versatile Sunflower Seed Oil:
Why Use Sunflower Seed Oil on Skin
Sunflower Oil is an effective face and body moisturizer.
Because it is a semi-greasy oil, it makes the direct application and dry down difficult and messy. But when the oil is mixed into a lotion or cream, sunflower oil can be exceptionally useful on body skin. It also works well when cut with drier oil such as grapeseed oil.
Sunflower Seed Oil Contains Skin Friendly Nutrients
Sunflower Seed Oil has:
- linoleic acid
- oleic acid
- palmitic acid
- tocopherols (Vitamin E)
- numerous vitamins
9 Ways to Use Sunflower Seed Oil on the Face
- Sunflower Oil is non-comedogenic so it can be a moisturizer on acne-prone skin.
- The Linoleic acid in Sunflower seed oil contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamin E and retains moisture in dry skin.
- Sunflower Oil is a lipid buffer. It buffers against drying ingredients or harsh topical medicines.
- Sunflower Oil softens skin irritated by drying topicals.
- Sunflower Oil works well with Retinol because it hydrates and calms red, irritated skin.
- Sunflower Oil is a natural treatment for atopic dermatitis and eczema.
- The Vitamin E in Sunflower oil lightens skin discoloration
- As a gentle, nourishing makeup remover
How to Use Sunflower Oil as a Makeup Remover
It is gentle enough to use as an eye makeup remover.
- Apply oil directly to the face and allow 30 seconds to dissolve makeup, massage gently if desired.
- Wash face as normal.
- To remove eye makeup, hold a sunflower seed-soaked cotton ball over your closed lid for about 20 seconds. It dissolves mascara without rubbing or pulling on lashes.
- Bonus: Vitamin E and Omegas help nourish lashes to keep them strong and lush!
Summary of How to Best Use Sunflower Oil on Skin
Sunflower Seed Oil is a gentle, nourishing oil that is a versatile skincare staple.